Privacy Statement effective 1st December 2011
Parkland Mazda has developed this Privacy statement to assure you that we are committed to responsible privacy practices.
Collection of personal information
- You can browse through this web site, including searching for a vehicle, without registering any of your personal information.
- This website collects personal information about you only when you complete a form and send it to us.
- When we collect, store, or use information about you we comply with the National Privacy Principles.
- Unless required by law we do not disclose any information collected to any organization or individual not related to Parkland.
- When you provide us with information on this website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to this company. If you give your permission you will be given the opportunity to withdraw it at any later time we contact you. Or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to withdraw your permission at any time.
- If you do not give your permission you will not be contacted again unless it is directly related to your inquiry.
Information collected by our server
- When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you): – the type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited – your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider’s machines).
- Our server logs the date and time of your visit, which pages of our Website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
- We only use the information collected by our server to generate statistics and analyse site activity.
How we use personal information collected about you
- We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
- If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what personal information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive further emails of that type to comply with the Anti-Spam Act.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback given about this site, and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
What personal do we collect
- Your name
- Your email address
On some forms it will additionally ask for:
- Your phone number
- Your fax number
- Your address
- When booking a vehicle service, details of your vehicle
Access to your personal information
- If you have any questions about this Privacy statement or if you wish to gain access to the information that we may have collected about you, please contact the Parkland Mazda Privacy Office on email@example.com.
- If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
Links to other sites
This site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies nor content of other sites.
Changes to the statement
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.