Since Parkland Mazda opened its doors over 40 years ago we’ve welcomed countless guests and team members into our abode introducing us to many people from all walks of life. People that we’re proud to call lifelong friends, family even. We trust that you are all safe, in good health and looking after yourselves, your family, your neighbours.
We can assure you that Parkland Mazda is very mindful of the need to contain the spread of this virus affecting the world stage. The health and safety of both you and our team are our highest priorities that whilst the threat in WA remains very low at this stage it is absolutely prudent that we all do what we can to ensure the risk of exposure and spread of this virus is minimised.
What we are doing
We have educated our staff not to be offering to shake hands (although it may take some time to counter life-long habits). Staff will not take offense if customers would prefer to test drive cars alone.
All staff have been issued with instructions on how to monitor their health and well-being including upcoming travel plans and the process for managing their return to work.
Where possible all service staff having contact with vehicles will be wearing latex gloves. All vehicles after being driven are being wiped and sanitised with disinfectant wipes and sprays.
Testing body temperature for fever is immediately available for anyone feeling unwell.
All suppliers and outside sub-contractors are being questioned regarding travel or knowledge of contact with anyone unwell and if need will also be tested.
Extra attention is being paid to cleaning high volume areas, with high quality disinfectant products, in particular those surfaces in regular contact with hands.
Commercial sanitisers and hand soaps will continue to be available at the dealership for our staff and guests.
Advice to customers
We would like to ask that all of our customers take sensible and reasonable precautions to protect themselves and others at Parkland Mazda.
Practice good sanitation
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use hand sanitiser.
- Please let us know prior if you have travelled overseas or have been in contact with anyone showing signs of the virus.
- If sneezing or coughing, use a disposable tissue and throw it away or sneeze and cough into the crook of your elbow.
- If you feel unwell with cough and/or fever please stay at home. If you have difficulty breathing, seek medical advice.
- Practise the Health Departments recommended distancing measures. If you would prefer, we can always arrange for demonstration of new or used vehicles to be done at your preferred location and, alternatives to service and repairs can also be arranged.
When you are at the dealership latex gloves can be provided if that is preferable to you. Of course, if there is anything making you uncomfortable don’t hesitate to share your concerns with us so we can work through them together.
Otherwise it remains business as usual (or unusual) at Parkland Mazda. Your business is as important today as it always has been. Perhaps more so now than at any other time it is so important to keep businesses open and people employed, so we will work with you in every way we can to keep your experience as safe and convenient as possible.
During these times it is a strong reminder of the importance of you and your family’s health. Let us hope that together as a community we can stay strong, learn lessons and protect our futures going forward.
Wishing you well
PARKLAND MAZDA ARE COMMITTED TO ENSURING THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF HYGIENE AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE IN PLACE AGAINST THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
WE ARE TRADING AS USUAL IN OUR SALES, SERVICE AND PARTS DEPARTMENTS, AND TAKING NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS INCLUDING:
• HAND SANITISERS IN PLACE THROUGHOUT THE DEALERSHIP.
• BATHROOMS AND ALL DEALERSHIP SURFACES CLEANED AND SANITISED THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
• STAFF ARE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WILL REFRAIN FROM PERSONAL CONTACT SUCH AS SHAKING HANDS.
• EFTPOS AND CREDIT CARD FACILITIES,, ALONG WITH OPENPAY ARE AVAILABLE AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO CASH.
• TEST DRIVES ARE BEING SANITISED BEFORE AND AFTER EACH DRIVE.
• ALL SERVICE TECHNICIANS ARE WEARING LATEX SANITISED GLOVES WHILE WORKING ON EACH VEHICLE.
• FLOOR MATS AND SEAT COVERS ARE BEING USED ON EACH VEHICLE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED LOYALTY AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO DELIVERING THE HIGH LEVEL OF SERVICE YOU EXPECT FROM PARKLAND MAZDA.